Shoreline’s Online Banking makes managing your money easy!
With Shoreline Online Banking, you can keep in touch with your credit union accounts any time, from any place life takes you! If you have a computer and a connection to the Internet, you can use Online Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock.
Online Banking Login
What can you do with Shoreline Online Banking?
- Open a Membership.
- Open accounts and Share Certificates.
- Open sub accounts.
- Sign into Online Banking.
- Hover over 3rd option “New Accounts”.
- Click on “More Share Info” under “Open a New Savings or Checking Account”.
- Browse the sub accounts available to open online.
- Apply for a loan.
- Check your account balances.
- View eStatements.
- View the date and amount of your transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments.
- Verify that certain checks have cleared.
- Read messages from the credit union.
- Stop payment on a check*.
- Pay bills online*.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments from funds in your accounts.
- Set up or change automatic transfers*.
- Set up e-Alerts and sign up for e-Notices*.
- Assign nicknames to your accounts.
- Adjust how your paycheck and other electronic deposits are handled*.
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates.
- Check current loan, savings, and certificate rates.
- Change your password and security questions.
- Notify the credit union of your new address or phone number.
- Choose personal preferences such as background color, photo album and starting page.
- View annual dividend and interest information.
- Questions about our Convenience Products? Click Here! .
*Some of these features might require special activation. Ask a Shoreline Credit Union representative if you need help!