We offer different types of checking accounts designed for your lifestyle in mind. We can help you choose the account that will best fit your needs.
Rebate Checking Account
Earn a rebate representing 2% of your average daily balance. Here is all you need to do:
- Register for online banking
- Sign up for monthly E-statements
- Complete a minimum 15 debit card transactions per month
- Receive a minimum $250 in direct deposits each month
- Refer to important disclosures below*
- Make Cents™ is a convenient way to start building your savings! Make Cents™ rounds up each of your Shoreline debit card purchases to the next whole dollar amount.
Additional Perks of a Rebate Checking account:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly or annual service charges
- No per check processing fees
- Duplicate checks
- ATM/debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Easy account accessibility with E-statements, ATMs, 24-hour phone and online banking
- Make deposits in person, by mail, direct deposit, at a Shoreline ATM or via the Mobile App.
- Automatically deduct pre-authorized withdrawals such as mortgage, insurance, loan and utility payments
- Overdraft protection and overdraft advance services to save you the hassles, cost and embarrassment of returned checks — with automatic transfer from your savings to your checking account.
- NSF fee’s waived if connected to a Kwik Cash account.
At Shoreline Hometown Credit Union, we understand that mistakes happen. It is time to forget the past and move forward. Our FreshStart Checking Account is designed for those members who deserve a second chance and cannot open a checking account elsewhere. Fees and other charges may apply.**
- No minimum balance.
- ATM/debit card, online banking, E-statements and bill pay.
- May improve your Qualifile Score, which is like a Credit Score, but for deposit accounts.
- Design a payment plan for unpaid closures or other outstanding debt that is potentially harming your credit.
- Enjoy convenient access to cash, including direct deposit and ATM access.
Shoreline Visa Debit Card
- Instant Issue Debit Cards – Come into the branch during operating hours and walk out with a new debit card.
- Functions as an ATM or a debit card.
- Chip-enabled card for increased fraud protection.
- No need to write checks to make purchases as funds are deducted right from your checking account.
- Monthly statements detail location and amount of each purchase.
- View your card activity via online banking.
- Use your debit card anywhere VISA® is accepted.
- If you need to reset your debit card pin, please call 1-866-985-2273 and follow the instructions.
- Notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen at 920-482-3700 during business hours or 800-449-7728 after hours.
- Watch the informational video here to learn how to use our deposit accepting ATMs.
Deposit Accepting ATMs
For your convenience, you can now make deposits at ATMs at all Shoreline locations. These ATMs allow you to conveniently withdraw cash and make quick cash or check deposits all in one simple location. And as a Hometown Reward, it’s free for Shoreline members.
- Make cash deposits.
- Deposit up to 50 checks.
- Go paperless — no need for deposit slips.
- Move money between accounts.
- Check your account balances.
- Bank on your schedule — 24 hours a day.
- Convenient, electronic way to assist you with your deposit transactions.
Interested in a Shoreline checking account?
To reorder checks, please click here.