Shoreline is always looking for talented and qualified applicants to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. We offer rewarding careers that allow you to develop your skills and develop strong connections with Shoreline employees and members. Shoreline Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Positions Available:
We are looking for a Mortgage Loan Originator – Manitowoc/Green Bay/Sheboygan:
If you love being a loan originator and helping families realize their dreams of homeownership, let’s talk. Shoreline Hometown Credit Union is centered around serving our members and doing what’s right for them. If you want to work for an organization that prides its self on workplace culture, look no further. This is a great time to join one of the best credit unions in the area. We could go on about who we are, but we’d rather learn about you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Present a professional image and demeanor when representing the Credit Union.
- Manage mortgage production pipeline to ensure department and individual goals are met.
- Develop and maintain an external sales plan to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop long term relationships with local realtors and other community partners.
- Develop relationships with branch managers and other team members to cultivate business with existing and potential referral sources.
- Responsible for participating in Realtor and Builder associations to develop relationships within the community.
- Educate and advise members on the mortgage process and specific programs
- Ability to complete a thorough, accurate loan application on the loan origination software, pull member’s credit information, reconcile all liabilities with member, send accurate information to automated underwriting system, and obtain all required documentation.
- Responsible for complying with all state and federal regulations including, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA, TRID and Fair Lending Practices and credit union policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ongoing communication with member and notification of the status of the mortgage loan.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of all SCU products and services to promote and cross sell.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
We are looking for a full-time teller:
Shoreline Credit Union is looking to hire a Full-Time Teller to its team! If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the perfect position for you! Competitive pay, flexible hours, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance as well as a 401k plan are available with this full-time position!
We are looking for a branch/front line staff member:
Shoreline is looking for an individual to join our branch staff at either of our two branches. At this time, we are open to bringing an individual to the credit union whether they have no experience, or years of experience! This person should simply enjoy serving members of the community, solving simple to complex problems and be ready to work alongside many amazing people!
Here’s how you can apply:
Send a resume and salary history to [email protected]. You can complete the electronic application to the right or complete a paper application and mail to the address below:
Shoreline Hometown Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 27
Two Rivers, WI 54241
Equal opportunity employer.