CU AT WORK
Shoreline Hometown Credit Union works with businesses to provide on-site financial workshops to help keep employees engaged. Financial security and tools to reduce stress are an important part of living well and lead to happier employees. Workshops are designed to be flexible and can be customized to meet your business and employee needs in about 30 minutes to an hour.
The road to financial well-being is the beginning to happier employees, an engaged workforce, and building a strong community. Shoreline provides workshops at work to help your employees in:
- Budgeting from knowing where to begin budgeting to how to find hidden money for that dream vacation, learn about various budgeting tools and the steps in how to get started.
- Creating an emergency fund.
- Home buying basics
- Where do you start when you are buying a home?
- How much can you afford for a home loan?
- What types of home loans are available?
- Credit scores and the role they play in our lives. Another popular topic is how to improve your credit score.
- Borrowing basics including how to get a loan how to find and get a loan that best fits your needs.
- Car buying tips and considerations for an auto loan.
- Investments both short term savings and long term investments like retirement.