Whether it’s your first home or you feel like an experienced pro, mortgages and mortgage options can be confusing. As your Hometown lender, we want to help you make the best decision for where you’re at in life.
To get started, please reach out to one of our experienced Mortgage Lending Officers listed below.
Apply for a Mortgage Loan with Shoreline Hometown Credit Union!
- Low money down program
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- First and Second mortgages
- 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 and 30 year fixed-rate mortgages
- Home equity loans
- Additional Mortgage Loan Products
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- WHEDA Loans
- FHA Loans
Bring these items in when applying for a Mortgage
- Two years employment history
- Two years of W-2s
- One month of pay stubs
- Child support or alimony received documentation
- Pension, disability or Social Security income requires current awards letter
- Signed offer to purchase documents (if Applicable)
- If refinancing —home owners insurance, current mortgage statement
- Child support or alimony court order if paying
- If divorced — copy of divorce decree.
Casey and I had the pleasure of working with Nicole, at Shoreline Hometown Credit Union, for our first mortgage loan. For something that we thought was going to be stressful and daunting, she really made it easy for us! Thank you Nicole!
Casey & Jill
Shoreline Lending Experts who can assist you with your loan requirements:
NMLS ID 1946784/409479
3131 Mishicot Rd.
Two Rivers, WI 54241
NMLS ID 2045751/409479
4400 Calumet Ave.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Bank from home! For first available Hometown Lender, email us Here.