Whether it’s your first home or you feel like an experienced pro, mortgages and mortgage options can be confusing. As your Hometown lender, we want to help you make the best decision for where you’re at in life.
To get started, please reach out to one of our experienced Mortgage Lending Officers listed below.
- Low money down program
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- First and Second mortgages
- 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 and 30 year fixed-rate mortgages
- Home equity loans
- Additional Mortgage Loan Products
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- WHEDA Loans
- FHA Loans
Bring these items in when applying for a Mortgage
- Two years employment history
- Two years of W-2s
- One month of pay stubs
- Child support or alimony received documentation
- Pension, disability or Social Security income requires current awards letter
- Signed offer to purchase documents (if Applicable)
- If refinancing —home owners insurance, current mortgage statement
- Child support or alimony court order if paying
- If divorced — copy of divorce decree.
$10,000 Downpayment Plus® Program Grants*
Downpayment Plus is a program that provides down payment and closing cost assistance for income-eligible homebuyers. The assistance is provided in the form of a forgivable grant paid on behalf of the borrower at the time the borrower closes on mortgage financing with a participating FHLBank Chicago member financial institution. Grants are forgiven on a monthly basis over a five-year retention period.
Eligibility requirements include**:
- Applying for a mortgage for your primary residence, while contributing at least $1,000 towards the purchase.
- Complete the approved pre-purchase homebuyer education and counseling.
- Your household does not exceed 80% of the area median income, based on income guidelines published annually by the U.S. Department of Housing and Human Development (HUD).
* Downpayment Plus® Program is a from the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago. Restrictions apply. See the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago’s website at www.fhlbc.com for complete requirements. “Downpayment Plus” is a registered trademark of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago. Funds for the program are limited and will be awarded on a first come-first served basis until all funds have been used for the calendar year. ** Additional eligibility requirements apply.
Contact our Mortgage Lenders today.
Shoreline Lending Experts who can assist you with your loan requirements:
Bank from home! For first available Hometown Lender, email us Here.