Mortgage & Equity
Fast, easy affordable loans. Our low-cost, convenient mortgage loans come with a variety of payment terms. It is easy to apply in person, online or by phone or mail. Shoreline offers low-cost loans with a variety of payment terms to fit your budget.
Closing costs used for a purchase assuming / A credit / <80% LTV / $100,000 loan amount.
|5.25/1 Yr. ARM||3.49% (20 yr. amortization)||3.834%||$434.66|
|13 Year Fixed||3.375%||3.541%||$792.79|
|10 Year Fixed||3.125%||3.361%||$971.39|
|7 Year Fixed||2.875%||3.186%||$1,326.97|
|5 Year Fixed||2.875%||3.278%||$1,791.31|
Second Mortgage Rates:
Closing Costs used for Second Mortgage Equity Loan / A Credit / <80% LTV / $50,000 loan amount.
|5.25/1 Yr. ARM||3.49% (20 yr. amortization)||3.834%||$289.72|
|13 Year Fixed||3.99%||4.166%||$411.31|
|10 Year Fixed||3.74%||3.964%||$500.07|
|7 Year Fixed||3.49%||3.804%||$671.77|
|5 Year Fixed||3.49%||3.921%||$909.36|
Home Equity Line of Credit Rates
Establish a credit line with your home’s equity.
|Loan-to-Value||740> Credit Grade*||739-680 Credit Grade*||679-640 Credit Grade*|
|80% or Less||Prime||Prime + .25||Prime + .50|
|80.01% – 89.99%+||Prime + 1.00||Prime + 1.25||Prime + 1.50|
Membership requirements apply. Loans subject to credit and collateral approval. Equal Housing Opportunity. All rates subject to change. *FICO 08
Federally insured by NCUA.
All rates subject to change. *FICO 08
- Low money down program
- First and Second mortgages
- Home equity loans Apply today*
- 5, 7, 10, 13, 15, 20 and 30 year fixed-rate mortgages
- Additional Mortgage Loan Products
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- WHEDA Loans
- FHA Loans
Bring these items in when applying for a Mortgage
- Two years employment history
- Two years of federal income tax returns (W-2, I-9 and all schedules)
- Two months of financial statements
- One month of pay stubs
- Child support or alimony received documentation
- Pension, disability or Social Security income requires current awards letter and three months of payment proof
- Copy of property data sheet and offer to purchase documents
- If refinancing — a copy of the property tax bill, home owners insurance, current mortgage statement (HARP streamline refinances require original Note and HUD settlement statement)
- Child support or alimony court order if paying
- If divorced — copy of divorce decree.
Shoreline Lending Experts who can assist you with your loan requirements:
Bank from home! For first available Hometown Lender, email us Here.