What is Shared Branching?
Shared Branch credit unions at thousands of locations partner to provide personal service and easy account access for each other’s members wherever they happen to be. So even if you’re far from home, you can conduct transactions just as you would at one of your own branches.
What can I do?
At Shared Branches across the country and around the world, you can:
- Take advantage of extended hours at many locations.
- Access your credit union accounts in person when you travel.
- Keep your account if you move across the country.
Perform transactions that include:
- Check deposits
- Cash deposits
- Transfers within accounts (same membership)
- Loan payment by check, cash or transfer
- Cash advances
- Cash withdrawals
- Check account balances
- Check transaction history
Visit the CO-OP Locator
Find a branch
Today CO-OP Shared Branch is the nation’s third largest branch network with over 5,600 branches and 30,000+ Surcharge free ATMs, as well as hundreds of CO-OP Shared Branch express self-service locations*
Just look for this logo:
Wherever you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, all you’ll need to access your accounts just as you would at your home branch are:
- Photo identification
- Your credit union’s name
- Your member or account number
To find one near you:
- Visit the locator
- Download the mobile app from iTunes® or Google Play™
- Call 1-888-Site-CO-OP
- Ask a teller
- Look for the CO-OP logo above
Will I be charged a fee to use this service?
No! This is a free service offered to Shoreline Credit Union members.