Open Accounts and Enroll in Shoreline Convenience Products and Services
Shoreline Convenience Products and Services make it so easy to bank online and on your mobile device. View all account information online, from savings and checking accounts, to certificates and loans!
Becoming A Member:
- Open Membership (Estimated Time: 5-10 Minutes). Write down your membership number!
Existing Member – Opening Additional Accounts (Checking, Second Savings, Etc.) :
- Log into Online Banking.
- Hover over ‘New Accounts’ on the top menu.
- You will then have a choice of applying for a Loan, purchasing a Share Certificate, or opening a new Savings or Checking account.
- Click on “More Share Info” to open a new Savings or Checking Account.
- This will be a sub account of the main membership that you logged into.
Enroll in our Mobile App:
- Download from the Google Play Store.
- Download from the Apple App Store.
- Open the App and login using your Username and Password.
- Perform all your banking and lending functions right on your mobile device.
- Apply for a loan, transfer money, and deposit checks.
- Access your accounts simply and easily.
For more information, visit our Mobile Banking page.
Enroll in Online Banking:
- Visit ShorelineCU.org
- Click Online Banking Login (Yellow button on the top of the screen)
- When you opened your membership dictates your next step:a. Within 7 days: Your temporary password is the last four of your social security number.b. Longer than 7 days: You will need to call (920-482-3700) or web chat (from 8:30 a.m – 5 p.m. M-F) to have us reset your password.
- Enter your member number as your user name. (You will be required to change this in a later step)
- Enter your temporary password from step 3 above.
- You will now be asked to change your password to something special. Please note the minimum password requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Password” when completed.
- Select three security questions and corresponding answers. You will need to answer at least one security question each time you login for an additional layer of security.
- Review the Online Banking Use Agreement and click “I Accept” when you are ready, at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new username. Please note the minimum username requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Username” when completed.
RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS
- Select “eStatements”, and select “I would like to receive my statements electronically,” and enter your preferred email address. Selecting eStatements adds an additional layer of security to your membership with Shoreline, provides greater ease of accessing your information (including having eStatements available on your mobile app), and waives the paper statement fee.
- Select eAlerts (go to Info Center à Products and Services) and create automated alerts for activity. We recommend minimum balance alerts to reduce the possibility of overdrawing your account.
- Enroll in our mobile app (see the instructions to the right) to access your eStatements, account activity and information, contact information for the credit union, apply for loans, deposit checks from your mobile device, and many other great features.
For more information visit our Online Banking page.
Enroll in eStatements:
- Login to your Shoreline Online Banking account.
- Hover over the “My Documents” tab.
- Click enroll in eStatements from the drop down menu.
Make Cents™, your way to make saving with Shoreline effortless.Ready to start saving but don’t know how to take the first step? Make Cents™ is a convenient way to start building your savings! Make Cents™ rounds up each of your debit card purchases to the next whole dollar amount. At the end of the day, the “cents” from all your purchases is directly transferred from your checking account to your savings account or money market of your choice. To sign up for Make Cents™ today, please speak with a Shoreline representative or fill out the form to the right!
Why Make Cents™?
- Save time, money, and stress.
- The more you shop with your Shoreline debit card, the more you save.
- Everything is automatic — so saving is effortless.
Sign up electronically below! Start saving!
How does it work?
|Debit Card Purchase||Round UP Amount||Amount Difference|
|Total Transferred into Savings||$1.65|
Membership eligibility is required. Debit Card Roundup transfers are eligible for Debit Card purchases only. Transactions will be rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Transfers will occur during end-of-day processing on the same day the transaction is posted to your Checking Account. One transfer of all calculated funds will be made each day. Once enrolled, transfers will begin to post on the next business day. Purchases made on weekends or holidays will post on the next business day. Funds are transferred only if they are available. Partial transfers are allowed up to the available funds in the checking account. Transfers will not cause the account to post a negative balance nor post below available funds. If your Debit Card purchase is subsequently cancelled or reversed, the Debit Card Roundup transfer remains in the savings account. Not available on Business Accounts, Individual Retirement Accounts or Health Savings Accounts. In the event the member does not have enough funds to transfer the funds of the round up a partial transfer of whatever funds are available will be posted. To sign up for the Make Cents program, please speak with a Shoreline representative.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Enroll in Mobile Check Deposit:
- Download and log into the mobile app with your online banking credentials.
- Click “Deposit” on the menu at the bottom of the screen. Sign in if requested.
- You will be asked to enroll, review, and accept the remote check deposit agreement.
- Please allow one to two business days to process enrollment.
For more information, visit our Mobile Check Deposit page.
Checks and other items received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the uniform commercial code and any applicable collection agreement.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Enroll in Bill Payment:
- Login to your Shoreline Online Banking account.
- Hover over the “Pay & Transfer” tab.
- Click enroll in Bill Pay from the drop down menu.
Simplify Your Life
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? Bill Pay can help you do just that. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your Shoreline Hometown Credit Union checking account via the online banking portal.
There is no additional sign on procedure or password to remember – just click Pay Bills while in the online banking portal. Bill Pay is fast, secure, convenient…and easy!
Pay any bill online… including your house payment, your credit card company – even your babysitter – at any time, from anywhere.
Receive your bills electronically . . . Visa, MasterCard, and Verizon are just a few of the companies from which you can choose to receive e-bills. And the list is growing every day. (Follow the instructions under the “Sign Up to Receive E-Bills” link on the Bill Pay screen to begin receiving e-bills.)
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone – for anything from babysitting to birthdays
- Set up recurring payments – like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience – processing will not begin until the date you assign
- Pay bills quickly – schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time – stop wondering if your payment was received
- Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
Please watch the how to video below to learn more about Bill Pay.
*Bill Pay must be used once per month to avoid fee. Additional details can be found here.
To reorder checks, please click here.