Open Accounts and Enroll in Shoreline Convenience Products and Services
Shoreline Convenience Products and Services make it so easy to bank online and on your mobile device. View all account information online, from savings and checking accounts, to certificates and loans!
Becoming A Member:
- Open Membership (Estimated Time: 5-10 Minutes). Write down your membership number!
Existing Member – Opening Additional Accounts (Checking, Second Savings, Etc.) :
- Log into Online Banking.
- Hover over ‘New Accounts’ on the top menu.
- You will then have a choice of applying for a Loan, purchasing a Share Certificate, or opening a new Savings or Checking account.
- Click on “More Share Info” to open a new Savings or Checking Account.
- This will be a sub account of the main membership that you logged into.
Enroll in our Mobile App:
- Download from the Google Play Store.
- Download from the Apple App Store.
- Open the App and login using your Username and Password.
- Perform all your banking and lending functions right on your mobile device.
- Apply for a loan, transfer money, and deposit checks.
- Access your accounts simply and easily.
For more information, visit our Mobile Banking page.
Enroll in Online Banking:
- Visit ShorelineCU.org
- Click Online Banking Login (Yellow button on the top of the screen)
- When you opened your membership dictates your next step:a. Within 7 days: Your temporary password is the last four of your social security number.b. Longer than 7 days: You will need to call (920-482-3700) or web chat (from 8:30 a.m – 5 p.m. M-F) to have us reset your password.
- Enter your member number as your user name. (You will be required to change this in a later step)
- Enter your temporary password from step 3 above.
- You will now be asked to change your password to something special. Please note the minimum password requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Password” when completed.
- Select three security questions and corresponding answers. You will need to answer at least one security question each time you login for an additional layer of security.
- Review the Online Banking Use Agreement and click “I Accept” when you are ready, at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new username. Please note the minimum username requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Username” when completed.
RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS
- Select “eStatements”, and select “I would like to receive my statements electronically,” and enter your preferred email address. Selecting eStatements adds an additional layer of security to your membership with Shoreline, provides greater ease of accessing your information (including having eStatements available on your mobile app), and waives the paper statement fee.
- Select eAlerts (go to Info Center à Products and Services) and create automated alerts for activity. We recommend minimum balance alerts to reduce the possibility of overdrawing your account.
- Enroll in our mobile app (see the instructions to the right) to access your eStatements, account activity and information, contact information for the credit union, apply for loans, deposit checks from your mobile device, and many other great features.
For more information visit our Online Banking page.
Enroll in eStatements:
- Login to your Shoreline Online Banking account.
- Hover over the “My Documents” tab.
- Click enroll in eStatements from the drop down menu.
Getting started with MoneyMap™
We have a vision of banking the way it should be — easy, helpful, and secure. Our hope is that our software will help you to better understand and manage your finances, so you can spend less time worrying about money and more time enjoying the security and comfort it affords you.
You can access MoneyMap™ right in the Shoreline Online Banking portal.
Watch the quick clip below for 4 easy steps to get started!
You can use the Accounts tool to monitor financial activity across all of your accounts in one place, simplifying the way you track your finances. Accounts can be linked from most financial institutions. New users can click the “Add Account” button to add a new account.
In the Accounts tab, you can see all your accounts together. On the left, you’ll see a column with different account types, including checking, savings, and credit cards. Under each type is a total balance that includes all accounts of that type. On the right is a list of every account you’ve added — grouped by type — along with balances for each.
- Click an account type on the left column to show accounts of the corresponding type on the right.
- If you haven’t added any accounts of a particular type, clicking on that type will prompt you to add a new account.
Watch the quick clip below for an overview of how the Accounts Tool can help you!
Budgets can help you set realistic monthly spending limits and avoid exceeding those limits. The Budgets tool draws your eye to the areas that need your attention the most: big bubbles represent a larger portion of your monthly budget, and red bubbles have exceeded their monthly allowance.
When you first use Budgets, you have two options:
- Click “Auto-Generate Budgets” to let the software budget for you, or;
- Click “No thanks. I’ll start from scratch” to create your own budgets.
To learn more about the Budgets tool, watch the quick clip below.
Make Cents™, your way to make saving with Shoreline effortless.Ready to start saving but don’t know how to take the first step? Make Cents™ is a convenient way to start building your savings! Make Cents™ rounds up each of your debit card purchases to the next whole dollar amount. At the end of the day, the “cents” from all your purchases is directly transferred from your checking account to your savings account or money market of your choice. To sign up for Make Cents™ today, please speak with a Shoreline representative or fill out the form to the right!
Why Make Cents™?
- Save time, money, and stress.
- The more you shop with your Shoreline debit card, the more you save.
- Everything is automatic — so saving is effortless.
Sign up electronically below! Start saving!
How does it work?
|Debit Card Purchase||Round UP Amount||Amount Difference|
|Total Transferred into Savings||$1.65|
Membership eligibility is required. Debit Card Roundup transfers are eligible for Debit Card purchases only. Transactions will be rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Transfers will occur during end-of-day processing on the same day the transaction is posted to your Checking Account. One transfer of all calculated funds will be made each day. Once enrolled, transfers will begin to post on the next business day. Purchases made on weekends or holidays will post on the next business day. Funds are transferred only if they are available. Partial transfers are allowed up to the available funds in the checking account. Transfers will not cause the account to post a negative balance nor post below available funds. If your Debit Card purchase is subsequently cancelled or reversed, the Debit Card Roundup transfer remains in the savings account. Not available on Business Accounts, Individual Retirement Accounts or Health Savings Accounts. In the event the member does not have enough funds to transfer the funds of the round up a partial transfer of whatever funds are available will be posted. To sign up for the Make Cents program, please speak with a Shoreline representative.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Enroll in Mobile Check Deposit:
- Sign up for Online Banking.
- Download the Mobile App.
- Enter Mobile App and login.
- In the lower right corner click on the button “move money.”
- Click “deposit check.”
- You will be asked to enroll, review, and accept the remote check deposit agreement.
- Shoreline will take one to two business days to process enrollment.
- After enrollment is completed be sure to write “For Mobile Deposit” under your signature or check the “For Mobile Deposit Box.
- Click “deposit check,” you will be asked to take a picture of the front and back of the check, enter the amount of the check, and then which account you would like the check deposited to.
- Review the rules on screen that apply to the amounts of deposits per day and month as well as monetary limits.
- Shoreline will approve deposits twice a day.
For more information, visit our Mobile Check Deposit page.
Enroll in Bill Payment:
- Login to your Shoreline Online Banking account.
- Hover over the “Pay & Transfer” tab.
- Click enroll in Bill Pay from the drop down menu.