Enroll in Shoreline Convenience Products and Services
Shoreline Convenience Products and Services make it so easy to bank online and on your mobile device. View all account information online, from savings and checking accounts, to certificates and loans!
Becoming A Member:
- Open Membership (Estimated Time: 5-10 Minutes). Write down your membership number!
$5 Enrollment Promotion
While our community is practicing social distancing, Shoreline has the technology for you to do all your banking from the comfort of your home.
Starting today through March 31, 2020 – Shoreline will pay you $5 for signing up for Online Banking and/or $5 for signing up for E-Statements.
Additionally – WIN $50 in Hometown Gift Certificates
We are nearing our 5,000th Online Banking member enrolled. We would like to reward our 5,000th member with $50 in Hometown Gift Certificates to use at a local participating Hometown Business of their choice.Sign up today and this could be you!
Limit 1 Online Banking promotion per social security number. Limit 1 E-Statements promotion per social security number. Payouts only to members who sign up for Online Banking and/or E-Statements between 3/20/2020 and 3/31/2020. Previously enrolled members are not eligible for this promotion. Account credit and or $50 in Hometown Gift Certificates will be received after 4/1/2020.
Enroll in Online Banking:
- Visit ShorelineCU.org
- Click Online Banking Login (Yellow button on the top of the screen)
- When you opened your membership dictates your next step:a. Within 7 days: Your temporary password is the last four of your social security number.b. Longer than 7 days: You will need to call (920-482-3700) or web chat (from 8:30 a.m – 5 p.m. M-F) to have us reset your password.
- Enter your member number as your user name. (You will be required to change this in a later step)
- Enter your temporary password from step 3 above.
- You will now be asked to change your password to something special. Please note the minimum password requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Password” when completed.
- Select three security questions and corresponding answers. You will need to answer at least one security question each time you login for an additional layer of security.
- Review the Online Banking Use Agreement and click “I Accept” when you are ready, at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new username. Please note the minimum username requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Username” when completed.
RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS
- Select “eStatements”, and select “I would like to receive my statements electronically,” and enter your preferred email address. Selecting eStatements adds an additional layer of security to your membership with Shoreline, provides greater ease of accessing your information (including having eStatements available on your mobile app), and waives the paper statement fee.
- Select eAlerts (go to Info Center à Products and Services) and create automated alerts for activity. We recommend minimum balance alerts to reduce the possibility of overdrawing your account.
- Enroll in our mobile app (see the instructions to the right) to access your eStatements, account activity and information, contact information for the credit union, apply for loans, deposit checks from your mobile device, and many other great features.
For more information visit our Online Banking page.
Enroll in eStatements:
- Login to your Shoreline Online Banking account.
- Hover over the “My Documents” tab.
- Click enroll in eStatements from the drop down menu.
Make Cents™, your way to make saving with Shoreline effortless.Ready to start saving but don’t know how to take the first step? Make Cents™ is a convenient way to start building your savings! Make Cents™ rounds up each of your debit card purchases to the next whole dollar amount. At the end of the day, the “cents” from all your purchases is directly transferred from your checking account to your savings account or money market of your choice. To sign up for Make Cents™ today, please speak with a Shoreline representative or fill out the form to the right!
Why Make Cents™?
- Save time, money, and stress.
- The more you shop with your Shoreline debit card, the more you save.
- Everything is automatic — so saving is effortless.
Sign up electronically below! Start saving!
How does it work?
|Debit Card Purchase||Round UP Amount||Amount Difference|
|Total Transferred into Savings||$1.65|
Membership eligibility is required. Debit Card Roundup transfers are eligible for Debit Card purchases only. Transactions will be rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Transfers will occur during end-of-day processing on the same day the transaction is posted to your Checking Account. One transfer of all calculated funds will be made each day. Once enrolled, transfers will begin to post on the next business day. Purchases made on weekends or holidays will post on the next business day. Funds are transferred only if they are available. Partial transfers are allowed up to the available funds in the checking account. Transfers will not cause the account to post a negative balance nor post below available funds. If your Debit Card purchase is subsequently cancelled or reversed, the Debit Card Roundup transfer remains in the savings account. Not available on Business Accounts, Individual Retirement Accounts or Health Savings Accounts. In the event the member does not have enough funds to transfer the funds of the round up a partial transfer of whatever funds are available will be posted. To sign up for the Make Cents program, please speak with a Shoreline representative.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Enroll in our Mobile App:
- Download from the Google Play Store.
- Download from the Apple App Store.
- Open the App and login using your Username and Password.
- Perform all your banking and lending functions right on your mobile device.
- Apply for a loan, transfer money, and deposit checks.
- Access your accounts simply and easily.
For more information, visit our Mobile Banking page.
Enroll in Mobile Check Deposit:
- Sign up for Online Banking.
- Download the Mobile App.
- Enter Mobile App and login.
- In the lower right corner click on the button “move money.”
- Click “deposit check.”
- You will be asked to enroll, review, and accept the remote check deposit agreement.
- Shoreline will take one to two business days to process enrollment.
- After enrollment is completed be sure to write “For Mobile Deposit” under your signature or check the “For Mobile Deposit Box.
- Click “deposit check,” you will be asked to take a picture of the front and back of the check, enter the amount of the check, and then which account you would like the check deposited to.
- Review the rules on screen that apply to the amounts of deposits per day and month as well as monetary limits.
- Shoreline will approve deposits twice a day.
For more information, visit our Mobile Check Deposit page.
Enroll in Bill Payment:
- Login to your Shoreline Online Banking account.
- Hover over the “Pay & Transfer” tab.
- Click enroll in Bill Pay from the drop down menu.