Coronavirus Relief Efforts
Shoreline Hometown Credit Union cares about the physical and financial wellness of our members, employees, and communities, especially amid concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Shoreline is offering financial relief to our members who require much-needed financial assistance during this challenging time. If you are in need of other assistance not listed below, please contact us at our COVID Hotline, 920-482-3779. Shoreline representatives are ready to take your call and find a solution to meet your individual needs.
Refer to the chart below on how you can transact on your account during this time.
|Online Banking||Mobile App||SAIL (Telebanking)||Website||ATM||Call Us||Drive-Thru|
|Preferred||Preferred||Preferred||Preferred||Preferred||Wait times may apply||Wait times may apply|
|Apply for Loan||X||X||X||X|
|Open New Memberships/Account||X||X||X||X|
|Credit Card Advance||X|
|Send us a message||X||X||X||X||X|
|COVID-Related Loan/Account Issues||Skip Payment Available||Skip Payment Available||920-482-3779||X|
Relief Efforts For Members
- PENALTY-FREE CD WITHDRAWALS. The no-penalty offer allows you to make one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty.
- WAIVED TELEPHONE TRANSFER FEES. We are suspending our fees to make telephone transfers.
- ATM SURCHARGE FEE REIMBURSEMENT. We are temporarily refunding all non-Shoreline ATM surcharge fees charged by the ATM. Shoreline already does not charge fees for using ATM’s.
- CONSUMER, BUSINESS AND MORTGAGE LOAN PAYMENT RELIEF. If you need assistance making your loan payment due to COVID-19, please know that the majority of our members will be able to make an interest-only payment for the month of April and May. Simply log into online banking or your mobile app, and select the “Skip a Pay” button by your loan account (Appears as an “SP” by your loan account). Then follow the few easy steps to complete it. It’s that simple!
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT RELIEF. If you need assistance making your credit card payment due to COVID-19, please contact our COVID hotline at 800-654-7728.
- Due to evolving nature of the COVID-19 response(s) additions, deletions, and modifications of our offers for assistance are subject to change without notice and in our sole discretion including and not limited to fees, wavers and other offers.
If you have Unemployment Debt Protection an are receiving unemployment compensation, please call 920-428-3769.
Consider banking from home
Our lobbies may be closed, but our Drive Thru’s and ATMs remain open during normal business hours to serve you. If you’re concerned about going out in public, however, you can conduct many of your common branch transactions using our free Online Banking and Mobile Banking services. Learn more about our Online and Mobile Banking services here.
With Shoreline’s digital banking tools, you can:
- Check balances and verify transactions: Keep tabs on your account balance in real-time.
- Deposit checks: Use our free Mobile Check Deposit to deposit checks digitally. • Transfer money: Transfer money between your accounts.
- Apply for Loans: Click here to apply for auto loans, personal loans and credit cards.
- Bill Pay: Pay bills, friends, and family electronically using our bill pay service.
- ApplePay/GooglePay/Samsung Pay: Available on our debit and credit cards.
- E-Statements: Sign up to avoid possible contamination on mailed statements.
Your money is protected. Your Shoreline Hometown Credit Union checking, savings, money market, CDs, and IRAs are protected up to $250,000 per depositor. Federally insured credit unions offer a safe place for you to save your money. All deposits at federally insured credit unions are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. Credit union members have never lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured credit union. For more information, visit NCUA.gov.