Welcome to Shoreline Hometown Credit Union!
Do you hate to wait? When you join Shoreline Hometown Credit Union, you never need to step in a branch or wait in long lines. Shoreline I Hate to Wait Convenience Products and Services make it so easy to bank online and on your mobile device. When you become a Shoreline Member you can enroll for services such as Online Banking, our Mobile App, Mobile Check Deposit, Bill Payment, and eStatements. Learn more about how to enroll by visiting our Shoreline Convenience Products and Services page. Through CO-OP Shared branching Shoreline has over 5,600 branches (including Schneider Community Credit Union in Ashwaubenon) across the United States and over 30,000 Surcharge free ATMs (including Kwik Trip ATM’s).
¡Bienvenido a Shoreline Hometown Credit Union!
¿Odias esperar? Cuando se une a Shoreline Hometown Credit Union, nunca tendrá que entrar en una sucursal o esperar en largas filas. Los productos y servicios de conveniencia de Shoreline I Hate to Wait facilitan las operaciones bancarias en línea y desde su dispositivo móvil. Cuando se convierte en miembro de Shoreline, puede inscribirse en servicios como la banca en línea, nuestra aplicación móvil, depósito de cheques móvil, pago de facturas y estados de cuenta electrónicos. Obtenga más información sobre cómo inscribirse visitando nuestra página de productos y servicios de conveniencia de Shoreline. A través de CO-OP Shared branch, Shoreline tiene más de 5,600 sucursales (incluida Schneider Community Credit Union en Green Bay) en los Estados Unidos y más de 30,000 cajeros automáticos sin recargos (incluida Kwik Trip).
¿Hablas español y odias esperar? Ver a Tomás hoy
Hometown Auto Lowns Special!
So long Summer, Hello Autumn! Temperatures are falling and the leaves are changing colors. Shoreline Hometown Credit Union still has the hottest loan deals in town with the Hello Autumn Auto Loan Sale.
Apply online today to take advantage of our low loan rates Plus make no loan payments for 90 days. Do you hate to wait? Apply online at ShorelineCU.org today.
This offer applies to all consumer personal loans, existing Shoreline Hometown Credit Union loans do not qualify. Rates and loan term conditions are based on credit qualifications, membership eligibility and approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change. Up to 90-day no Payments, Interest will begin to accrue from the date of loan disbursal and will be amortized over the monthly loan payments for this offer. Offer valid 7/01/2021 through 9/30/2021. Campaign dates are subject to change. Mortgage loans not included in this promotion.
**As an example, 24 monthly payments of $42.76 per $1,000 borrowed based on 2.49% Annual Percentage Rate(APR). Monthly payment is based on payment per $1,000 borrowed for rate and term. Rate subject to loan-to-value ratios.
Are you sick of NSF fees?
Free overdrafts at Shoreline Hometown Credit Union!
Have you over drafted your account by accident? At Shoreline Hometown Credit Union you can avoid an NSF fee by linking your account to a Kwik Cash account. Kwik cash loans are a convenient way to cover unexpected overdrafts. If you overdraft your account, your Shoreline Kwik Cash will cover the transaction with NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
Learn more about Shoreline Kwik Cash accounts
Loans are subject to credit approval. Membership requirements apply. Overdrafts are automatically added to your Kwik Cash account and are subject to interest rate.
Federally insured by NCUA.
NEW OR USED, TITLED/NON-TITLED VEHICLE LOAN RATES
Vehicles, Boats, RVs, On-Road Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Dirt Bikes, Personal Watercraft
|Term||APR Rate||Monthly Payment***|
|(up to)||(as low as)**|
|24 mo. or less||1.99%||$42.76|
|120 mo.* (Boat/RV’s >$40k, 100% LTV)||4.09%||$10.41|
The Shoreline Mobile App allows you to:
- Perform all your banking and lending functions right on your mobile device.
- Apply for a loan, transfer money, and deposit checks.
- Access your accounts simply and easily.
Mobile Web Banking allows you to:
- View eStatements.
- Manage MoneyDesktop™.
- Turn on/off your debit card at the touch of a button.
- Quickly find contact information for Shoreline.
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards.
- Open a new Shoreline deposit account.
- Apply for a loan.
- View funds on hold for savings and checking.
- View pending ACH transactions.
- View e-Alerts and other messages from the credit union.
- Perform instant transfers between accounts (as allowed in It’s Me 247 Standard Online Banking).
- Pay bills from your mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks using your Smartphone camera.
Mobile Banking Security Features:
- Authenticate your identity in one of five ways – Password, PIN, Facial Recognition, Audible, or Fingerprint.
- If you feel like your account has been compromised, contact Shoreline Hometown Credit Union immediately. If it is after hours, enter an incorrect password three times to lock your account until you are able to contact us.
SAIL Telephone Banking:
Get account information such as balance and transactions 24/7 via an automated phone line.
Toll Free : 800-715-1415
What is needed?
- Member number.
- Last four of SSN.
For more information on what Mobile Banking is and some tips on how to get the most out of it, you can log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking on your home computer and look for the ‘Try Mobile’ button along the top navigation bar. If you don’t see the ‘Try Mobile’ button, you need to request It’s Me 247 Mobile Banking from Shoreline Credit Union today!
*Message and data rates may apply.
Mobile Check Deposit
Features and benefits:
- The service is easy, free, and can be used for about 80% of all deposits done at a branch.
- Deposit up to:
- $15,000 per 30 days
Enroll in Mobile Check Deposit:
- Download and Login to the Mobile app with your Online Banking Credentials.
- In the lower right corner click on the button “move money.”
- Click “deposit check.”
- You will be asked to enroll, review, and accept the remote check deposit agreement.
- Please allow one to two business days to process enrollment
Depositing your check:
- Be sure to write “For Mobile Deposit” under your signature or check the “For Mobile Deposit” Box.
- Click “deposit check,” you will be asked to take a picture of the front and back of the check, enter the amount of the check, and then which account you would like the check deposited to.
- Review the rules on screen that apply to the amounts of deposits per day and month as well as monetary limits.
NEW OR USED, NON-TITLED VEHICLES
ATVs, Snowmobiles, Dirt Bikes, Personal Watercraft
|Term||APR Rate||Monthly Payment***|
|(up to)||(as low as)**|
Closing costs used for a purchase assuming / A credit / <80% LTV / $100,000 loan amount.
|30 Year Fixed||3.250%||3.32%||$435.21|
|20 Year Fixed||2.990%||3.09%||$554.10|
|15 Year Fixed||2.500%||2.63%||$666.79|
|10 Year Fixed||2.250%||2.33%||$931.37|
Closing Costs used for Second Mortgage Equity Loan / A Credit / <80% LTV / $50,000 loan amount.
|20 Year Fixed||3.625%||3.67%||$586.40|
|15 Year Fixed||3.125%||3.18%||$696.61|
|10 Year Fixed||2.875%||2.92%||$959.85|
Home Equity Line of Credit Rates
|Loan-to-Value||740> Credit Grade*||739-680 Credit Grade*||679-640 Credit Grade*|
|80% or Less||Prime||Prime + .25||Prime + .50|
|80.01% – 89.99%+||Prime + 1.00||Prime + 1.25||Prime + 1.50|
Membership requirements apply. Loans subject to credit and collateral approval. Equal Housing Opportunity. All rates subject to change. *FICO 08
Federally insured by NCUA.
Being the Hometown Credit Union means something to us. At Shoreline Credit Union, we have always been a supporter of our community in Manitowoc County. We focus our commitment by volunteerism, giving and sponsorships.
Our employees give generously of their time and resources. Whether it’s involvement in Junior Achievement, Habitat for Humanity, Kiwanis International, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Two Rivers Business Association, Adopt-A-Highway, or the Salvation Army, Shoreline people are there to help out our community and the less fortunate among us.
Shoreline provides financial support through charitable donations to help maintain the health of our community. We give generously to many different organizations. It’s part of our philosophy of service.
We sponsor special community events.
At Shoreline, we sponsor community events such as Kites over Lake Michigan, Kiwanis Car Show, Fish Derby, Subfest and the Cool City Car Show. We give back to the community on our members’ behalf!
How to submit a proposal for a community donation:
Our community outreach committee evaluates requests each fall to determine which organizations we will support financially or through volunteering or other contributions for the following year. Please fill out the form below to submit your request. Please submit your requests with at least a 60 day notice prior to your deadline.