Welcome to Shoreline Hometown Credit Union!
Do you hate to wait? When you join Shoreline Hometown Credit Union, you never need to step in a branch or wait in long lines. Shoreline I Hate to Wait Convenience Products and Services make it so easy to bank online and on your mobile device. When you become a Shoreline Member you can enroll for services such as Online Banking, our Mobile App, Mobile Check Deposit, Bill Payment, and eStatements. Learn more about how to enroll by visiting our Shoreline Convenience Products and Services page. Through CO-OP Shared branching Shoreline has over 5,600 branches across the United States and over 30,000 Surcharge free ATMs, including Schneider Community Credit Union in Green Bay. Visit our Shared Branching page to learn more about all the locations you can access your Shoreline Account.
NEW OR USED, TITLED VEHICLE LOAN RATES
Vehicles, Boats, RVs, On-Road Motorcycles
|Term||APR Rate||Monthly Payment***|
|(up to)||(as low as)**|
*96 month available to highly qualified borrowers on loan amounts of $35,000 or greater. Only new, not previously titled autos/trucks and RVs, current year or newer.
NEW OR USED, NON-TITLED VEHICLES
ATVs, Snowmobiles, Dirt Bikes, Personal Watercraft
|Term||APR Rate||Monthly Payment***|
|(up to)||(as low as)**|
Closing costs used for a purchase assuming / A credit / <80% LTV / $100,000 loan amount.
|5.25/1 Yr. ARM||3.49% (20 yr. amortization)||3.834%||$434.66|
|13 Year Fixed||3.375%||3.541%||$792.79|
|10 Year Fixed||3.125%||3.361%||$971.39|
|7 Year Fixed||2.875%||3.186%||$1,326.97|
|5 Year Fixed||2.875%||3.278%||$1,791.31|
Closing Costs used for Second Mortgage Equity Loan / A Credit / <80% LTV / $50,000 loan amount.
|5.25/1 Yr. ARM||3.49% (20 yr. amortization)||3.834%||$289.72|
|13 Year Fixed||3.99%||4.166%||$411.31|
|10 Year Fixed||3.74%||3.964%||$500.07|
|7 Year Fixed||3.49%||3.804%||$671.77|
|5 Year Fixed||3.49%||3.921%||$909.36|
Home Equity Line of Credit Rates
|Loan-to-Value||740> Credit Grade*||739-680 Credit Grade*||679-640 Credit Grade*|
|80% or Less||Prime||Prime + .25||Prime + .50|
|80.01% – 89.99%+||Prime + 1.00||Prime + 1.25||Prime + 1.50|
Membership requirements apply. Loans subject to credit and collateral approval. Equal Housing Opportunity. All rates subject to change. *FICO 08
Federally insured by NCUA.
Hometown Loan Rebate Program
Personalized Hometown service is a major benefit of banking at Shoreline Credit Union. Earn up to 0.50% cash back to your second mortgage, or up to 0.25% cash back to all other new loans by completing these steps.
Here is how you qualify* for 0.25% on consumer and mortgage loans:
- Direct Deposits totaling $500 per month**
- Register for Online Banking and eStatements
- Having either a Hometown Credit Card or Platinum Credit Card on your account.
HOMEOWNERS – Here is how you qualify for an additional 0.25% cash back rebate on your new second mortgage:
- Have an existing first mortgage with Shoreline Hometown Credit Union.
- Be approved and open a new second mortgage.
For more information please call 920-482-3700 and speak with one of our Hometown Lenders.
Apply for a Loan Today!
Credit cards are excluded from receiving a cash back rebate. *Consumer and mortgage loans or lines of credit opened after 9/30/2018 are eligible for up to 0.25% cash back. Second mortgages opened after 10/28/2019 qualify for an additional 0.25% cash back, for a total of 0.50% cash back If you meet the monthly qualifying requirements, the earned cash back, based on the loans’ average daily balance for the preceding month will be posted to your loan. All requirements must be completed under the same member number. Loans and credit cards are subject to credit and collateral approval. **Direct Deposits will include credits that are directly deposited into your Shoreline Credit Union account and may include payroll and other ACH entries. The new 2nd mortgage must close 10/28/19 or later. Membership requirements apply. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Being the Hometown Credit Union means something to us. At Shoreline Credit Union, we have always been a supporter of our community in Manitowoc County. We focus our commitment by volunteerism, giving and sponsorships.
Our employees give generously of their time and resources. Whether it’s involvement in Junior Achievement, Habitat for Humanity, Kiwanis International, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Two Rivers Business Association, Adopt-A-Highway, or the Salvation Army, Shoreline people are there to help out our community and the less fortunate among us.
Shoreline provides financial support through charitable donations to help maintain the health of our community. We give generously to many different organizations. It’s part of our philosophy of service.
We sponsor special community events.
At Shoreline, we sponsor community events such as Kites over Lake Michigan, Kiwanis Car Show, Fish Derby, Subfest and the Cool City Car Show. We give back to the community on our members’ behalf!
How to submit a proposal for a community donation:
Our community outreach committee evaluates requests each fall to determine which organizations we will support financially or through volunteering or other contributions for the following year. Click on this link for a form to request sponsorship.
We are currently full for sponsorship requests for 2019-2020. Submissions for 2021 will be reviewed in October of 2020.
The Shoreline Mobile App allows you to:
- Perform all your banking and lending functions right on your mobile device.
- Apply for a loan, transfer money, and deposit checks.
- Access your accounts simply and easily.
Mobile Web Banking allows you to:
- View eStatements.
- Manage MoneyDesktop™.
- Turn on/off your debit card at the touch of a button.
- Quickly find contact information for Shoreline.
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards.
- Open a new Shoreline deposit account.
- Apply for a loan.
- View funds on hold for savings and checking.
- View pending ACH transactions.
- View e-Alerts and other messages from the credit union.
- Perform instant transfers between accounts (as allowed in It’s Me 247 Standard Online Banking).
- Pay bills from your mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks using your Smartphone camera.
Mobile Banking Security Features:
- Authenticate your identiy in one of five ways – Password, PIN, Facial Recognition, Audible, or Fingerprint.
- If you feel like your account has been compromised, contact Shoreline Hometown Credit Union immediately. If it is after hours, enter an incorrect password three times to lock your account until you are able to contact us.
SAIL Telephone Banking:
Get account information such as balance and transactions 24/7 via an automated phone line.
Toll Free : 800-715-1415
What is needed?
- Member number.
- Last four of SSN.
For more information on what Mobile Banking is and some tips on how to get the most out of it, you can log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking on your home computer and look for the ‘Try Mobile’ button along the top navigation bar. If you don’t see the ‘Try Mobile’ button, you need to request It’s Me 247 Mobile Banking from Shoreline Credit Union today!
*Message and data rates may apply.
CAR-TASTIC™ is the most effective way to save time, money, and stress while searching for your next vehicle! Over 15,000 Dealer Partners share their inventory with CAR-TASTIC giving you plenty of choices! You can also search for your new vehicle by payment using the calculator to the right.
- The CAR-TASTIC site allows you to:
- Search for new or used cars.
- Compare vehicles by make, model and price.
- Access CarFax® reports.
- Request a quote.
- Get pre-approved online.
- Research vehicle specifications.
- Access Kelley Blue Book Price Advisor Tool.
Mobile Check Deposit
Features and benefits:
- The service is easy, free, and can be used for about 80% of all deposits done at a branch.
- Deposit up to:
- $15,000 per 30 days
It’s easy to enroll!
- Sign up for online banking.
- Download the Mobile App.
- Enter Mobile App and login.
- In the lower right corner click on the button “move money.”
- Click “deposit check.”
- You will be asked to enroll, review, and accept the remote check deposit agreement.
- Shoreline will take one to two business days to process enrollment.
- After enrollment is completed and you click “deposit check,” you will be asked to take a picture of the front and back of the check, enter the amount of the check, and then which account you would like the check deposited to.
- Review the rules on screen that apply to the amounts of deposits per day and month as well as monetary limits.
- Shoreline will approve deposits twice a day.
- Be sure to write “For Mobile Deposit” under your signature or check the “For Mobile Deposit” box.