Let your money make you money!
A safe way to set money aside and earn higher rates than a regular savings account. View our rates. Look for the Flex Options, which allow you to deposit into your certificate at any time!
- Various terms to suit your savings plans
- $1,000 minimum deposit requirements.
- Dividends compounded and credited to your account quarterly or by special arrangement
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- Early withdrawals may be subject to penalty
- Available as IRAs
Lock in now. Bump your rate later. Up to three times*
- When you want more flexibility with the security of a share certificate, try our Bump Up SC. If our rates go up, you get the option to bump up to a new rate three times over the life of the share certificate. To learn more, call us today at 920-482-3700.
- The minimum balance required to open this account is $5,000. You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000 in your account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Daily balance computation method:
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- Accrual of dividends on non-cash deposits — dividends will begin to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you place non-cash items (for example, checks) to your account.