One less thing to worry about with Worry-Free™ Hometown Checking
Life is hectic, but opening a Worry-Free™ Hometown Checking account will give you one less thing to worry about. The account provides a simple, straightforward checking experience designed to make your life easier.
What makes the account worry-free
- No minimum balance requirements
- No overdraft or non-sufficient funds charges (overdrawn transactions will simply be declined)
- Straightforward $5 monthly maintenance charge
- Free debit card (no checks means a simpler payment process)
- Certified as a safe, affordable, accessible account
Free services to give you peace of mind include
- Free bill pay
- Free digital services, including mobile deposit, online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, and direct deposit
- Free access to financial literacy seminars
- Free access to appointments with a certified credit union financial counselor
Simplify your checking experience by opening a Worry-Free™ Hometown Checking account today!Open Account
Membership eligibility required. Account approval, conditions, qualifications and other requirements apply. Terms and conditions subject to change at any time without notice. A $5 maintenance fee will be charged to the account each month. All non-sufficient funds (NSF) transactions will be declined if possible. No NSF or overdraft fees will be charged. An NSF transaction occurs when a check, electronic transaction, or other item is presented for payment when the available balance in the account is insufficient to cover the amount of the check, electronic transaction, or other item.