Hometown Cash Back Checking Account
Earn cash back representing up to 5.00%APY of your average daily balance.*
Here is all you need to do:
- Register for online banking.
- Sign up for monthly eStatements.
- Complete at least 15 debit card transactions per month (ATM transactions excluded).
- Receive at least $500 in direct deposits each month.
- Refer to important disclosures below.*
Additional perks of a Hometown Cash Back Checking account:
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly or annual service charges.
- Duplicate checks.
- ATM/debit card.
- Unlimited check writing.
- Up to $5 per month refund for ATM charges.
- Easy account accessibility with eStatements, ATMs, 24-hour phone banking, and online banking.
- Make deposits through Mobile Check Deposit via our mobile app, at a Shoreline ATM, by mail via direct deposit, or in person.
- Automatically deduct pre-authorized withdrawals such as mortgage, insurance, loan, and utility payments.
- Overdraft Transfer and Overdraft Privilege to save you the hassle, cost, and embarrassment of returned checks.
- NSF fees waived if connected to another deposit account OR line of credit/credit card with sufficient funds available to cover the transfer.
- Make Cents™ as an add-on benefit to make saving easier.
Cash Back Percentage: 5.00%APY cash back on balances between $0 and $5,000 and 0.00%APY cash back on balances exceeding $5,000 each cycle the minimum requirements are met, as listed under the “Here is all you need to do” heading above. If you use an ATM not within Shoreline’s network (Foreign ATM) and are charged a fee for usage, we will refund up to $5 per month. Any earned cash back or ATM fee refund will be credited to your Hometown Cashback Checking account monthly. If you do not meet the requirements per cycle, your account will still function as a Hometown Cashback Checking account earning 0.00%APY and it will not receive ATM refunds for that time period. Available to personal accounts only. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Membership required. Rates and terms are subject to change at any time without notice. Cash Back Accrual: Shoreline Hometown Credit Union will use the average daily balance when calculating cash back earned for the statement cycle. All requirements will be reset at the beginning of each month. Closing of account: If you close your account before the end of the month, no cash back will be earned and you will lose all cash back accrued to that point.
To reorder checks, please click here.