Shoreline Visa Debit Card
- Instant Issue Debit Cards – Come into the branch during operating hours and walk out with a new debit card.
- Functions as an ATM or a debit card.
- Chip-enabled card for increased fraud protection.
- No need to write checks to make purchases as funds are deducted right from your checking account.
- Monthly statements detail location and amount of each purchase.
- View your card activity via online banking.
- Use your debit card anywhere VISA® is accepted.
- If you need to reset your debit card pin, please call 1-866-985-2273 and follow the instructions.
- Notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen at 920-482-3700 during business hours or 800-449-7728 after hours.
- Watch the informational video here to learn how to use our deposit accepting ATMs.
Deposit Accepting ATMs
For your convenience, you can now make deposits at ATMs at all Shoreline locations. These ATMs allow you to conveniently withdraw cash and make quick cash or check deposits all in one simple location. And as a Hometown Reward, it’s free for Shoreline members.
- Make cash deposits.
- Deposit up to 50 checks.
- Go paperless — no need for deposit slips.
- Move money between accounts.
- Check your account balances.
- Bank on your schedule — 24 hours a day.
- Convenient, electronic way to assist you with your deposit transactions.