24 Hour Services
With Shoreline Online Banking, you can keep in touch with your credit union accounts any time, from any place life takes you! If you have a computer and a connection to the Internet, you can use Online Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock.
The Shoreline Mobile App allows you to:
- Perform all your banking and lending functions right on your mobile device.
- Apply for a loan, transfer money, and deposit checks.
- Access your accounts simply and easily.
Download it today!
Deposit Accepting ATMs
For your convenience, you can now make deposits at ATMs at all Shoreline locations. These ATMs allow you to conveniently withdraw cash and make quick cash or check deposits all in one simple location. And as a Hometown Reward, it’s free for Shoreline members.
- Make cash deposits.
- Deposit up to 50 checks.
- Go paperless — no need for deposit slips.
- Move money between accounts.
- Check your account balances.
- Bank on your schedule — 24 hours a day.
- Convenient, electronic way to assist you with your deposit transactions.
S.A.I.L. – Shoreline Automated Information Line
Local: 920-794-2181 or 920-482-3781
S.A.I.L. Toll Free: 800-715-1415
Toll-Free Line: 800-614-5053
For additional information or service related to your credit card account, please call 800-654-7728. To report your card Lost or Stolen, please call 800-449-7728.
- Notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen at 920-482-3700 during business hours or 1-855-726-7761 after hours.
- If you need to reset your debit card pin, please call 1-866-985-2273 and follow the instructions.
- After hours Debit Card Numbers –
- Member Service: 1-855-726-7761
- Automated activation/PIN reset line: 1-866-985-2273
- Fraud Department: 1-888-918-7313