Rebate Checking Account
Earn a rebate representing 2% of your average daily balance. Here is all you need to do:
- Register for online banking
- Sign up for monthly E-statements
- Complete a minimum of 15 debit card transactions per month
- Receive a minimum of $500 in direct deposits each month
- Refer to important disclosures below*
- Make Cents™ is a convenient way to start building your savings! Make Cents™ rounds up each of your Shoreline debit card purchases to the next whole dollar amount.
Additional Perks of a Rebate Checking account:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly or annual service charges
- No per check processing fees
- Duplicate checks
- ATM/debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Easy account accessibility with E-statements, ATMs, 24-hour phone and online banking
- Make deposits in person, by mail, direct deposit, at a Shoreline ATM or via the Mobile App.
- Automatically deduct pre-authorized withdrawals such as mortgage, insurance, loan and utility payments
- Overdraft protection and overdraft advance services to save you the hassles, cost and embarrassment of returned checks — with automatic transfer from your savings to your checking account.
- NSF fee’s waived if connected to a Kwik Cash account.
*Rebate Percentage. 2% rebate on balances between $0 and $5,000 and 0% rebate on balances exceeding $5,000 each cycle the minimum requirements are met, which are performing at least 15 debit card transactions (ATM transactions excluded), receiving an E-statement and have Direct Deposit set up with this account. Rebate and ATM refunds will be paid in the form of a credit to the Rebate Checking Account. If you use an ATM not within Shoreline’s network (Foreign ATM), and are charged a fee for usage, we will refund up to $5 per month. Any earned rebate will be credited to your Rebate Checking Account monthly. If you do not meet the requirements per cycle, your account will still function as a Rebate Checking Account earning 0%, and it will not receive ATM refunds for that time period. We may change the rebate rate at any time after the account is opened. Available to personal accounts only. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Membership required. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
Rebate accrual: Shoreline Credit Union will use the average daily balance when calculating the rebate earned for the statement cycle. When all of the Rebate Checking requirements are met, your rebate earned will be 2% of your average daily balance for the month and foreign ATM fees up to $5 will be given in the form of rebate credit (which will be posted to your rebate checking account). If any of the requirements are not met, your account will not receive a rebate. All requirements will be reset at the beginning of each month.
Closing of account: If you close your account before the end of the month, no rebate will be earned and you will lose all rebate accrued to that point.
Rebate credit: Your rebate earned balance will post monthly to the Rebate Checking Account.
To reorder checks, please click here.