CO-OP Shared Branch express is a shared branching service delivered primarily through self-service terminals. It enables you to skip teller lines, have 24/7 access to many locations and conduct your most frequent transactions quickly and easily.
What do I need to access my accounts?
- Name of your Credit Union
- Account number ( You must be an account owner)
- ATM/debit/credit card or drivers license with magnetic strip with your name (must match name on account)
- The first time you use CO-OP Shared Branch express, you’ll need to know a few details about your account:
- Primary account holder’s Social Security or Tax ID number associated with your account.
- Phone number associated with your account
- Zip Code associated with your account
- Street number of the address associated with your account
What will I be able to do?
- Cash advance
- Transfer funds
- Cash* and check deposit
- Cash payment*
- Check payment
- Transfer payment
- Balance inquiry
- Check transaction history
*Not available at all locations