How do I enroll in Apple Pay™?
Enrollment is simple and easy. To ensure your enrollment goes smoothly, you should use the same contact information for your iTunes and Apple Pay™ accounts that you use for your Debit or Credit Card. If there is a discrepancy, it will delay your enrollment. If your phone number, email address or mailing address has changed but you have not yet updated that contact information in your Shoreline or iTunes account, you should update the incorrect information before enrolling in Apple Pay.
To enroll your Shoreline Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay,
- Click on the Settings icon on your device.
- Open “Wallet & Apple Pay.”
- Click on “Add Credit or Debit Card” on the Passbook & Apple Pay screen.
- Add your card to Apple Pay:
- If your Shoreline Debit or Credit Card is already connected to your iTunes account, just enter the card’s security code to enroll.
- If your Shoreline Debit or Credit Card is not currently connected to your iTunes account, it’s still easy to add it into Apple Pay. Simply snap a picture of your Shoreline Debit or Credit Card with your iPhone or iPad camera OR enter your card number and payment information using your device keyboard.
- You can also enroll in Apple Pay using the wallet app on your Iphone.
To learn more about Apple Pay please visit this link.