What can I do?
AT SHARED BRANCHES ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND AROUND THE WORLD, YOU CAN:
- Take advantage of extended hours at many locations.
- Access your credit union accounts in person when you travel.
- Keep your account if you move across the country.
PERFORM TRANSACTIONS THAT INCLUDE:
- Check deposits
- Cash deposits
- Transfers within accounts (same membership)
- Loan payment by check, cash or transfer
- Cash advances
- Cash withdrawals
- Check account balances
- Check transaction history
Visit the CO-OP Locator
Find a branch
Today CO-OP Shared Branch is the nation’s third largest branch network with over 5,600 branches and 30,000+ ATMs, as well as hundreds of CO-OP Shared Branch express self-service locations*
Just look for this logo:
Wherever you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, all you’ll need to access your accounts just as you would at your home branch are:
- Photo identification
- Your credit union’s name
- Your member or account number
TO FIND ONE NEAR YOU:
- Visit the locator
- Download the mobile app from iTunes® or Google Play™
- Call 1-888-Site-CO-OP
- Ask a teller
- Look for the CO-OP logo above
WILL I BE CHARGED A FEE TO USE THIS SERVICE?
No! This is a free service offered to Shoreline Credit Union members.