Enroll in Online Banking:
- Visit ShorelineCU.org
- Click Online Banking Login (Yellow button on the top of the screen)
- When you opened your membership dictates your next step:a. Within 7 days: Your temporary password is the last four of your social security number.b. Longer than 7 days: You will need to call (920-482-3700) or web chat (from 8:30 a.m – 5 p.m. M-F) to have us reset your password.
- Enter your member number as your user name. (You will be required to change this in a later step)
- Enter your temporary password from step 3 above.
- You will now be asked to change your password to something special. Please note the minimum password requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Password” when completed.
- Select three security questions and corresponding answers. You will need to answer at least one security question each time you login for an additional layer of security.
- Review the Online Banking Use Agreement and click “I Accept” when you are ready, at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new username. Please note the minimum username requirements on the screen. Select “Change my Username” when completed.
RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS
- Select “eStatements”, and select “I would like to receive my statements electronically,” and enter your preferred email address. Selecting eStatements adds an additional layer of security to your membership with Shoreline, provides greater ease of accessing your information (including having eStatements available on your mobile app), and waives the paper statement fee.
- Select eAlerts (go to Info Center à Products and Services) and create automated alerts for activity. We recommend minimum balance alerts to reduce the possibility of overdrawing your account.
- Enroll in our mobile app (see the instructions to the right) to access your eStatements, account activity and information, contact information for the credit union, apply for loans, deposit checks from your mobile device, and many other great features.
For more information visit our Online Banking page.