At Shoreline Credit Union, your checking account will have the earning power of a savings account.
We pay you excellent dividends on your checking account to help your savings grow quickly.
It is our mission to help you achieve your personal goals by saving regularly. We want to help your savings increase by paying you excellent dividends.
Checking (share draft)
Our basic checking (share draft) account has the earning power of a savings account and offers many convenient advantages.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly or annual service charges
- No per-check processing fees
- Carbonless checks
- ATM/Debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Easy account accessibility with e-statements, ATMs, 24-hour phone and online services
- Ability to make deposits in person, by mail, through payroll deduction or direct deposit
- Opportunity to automatically deduct pre-authorized withdrawals such as mortgage, insurance, loan and utility payments
- Overdraft protection to save you the hassles, cost and embarrassment of returned checks — with automatic transfer from your savings account (assuming funds are available) to your checking account
If you maintain a monthly account balance of $1,000 or more, you will enjoy additional benefits such as a competitive interest rate, dividends on your balance, free travelers and cashiers checks and discounts on safe deposit box rentals and consumer loans with automatic payment.
Earn a rebate card representing 2 percent of your average daily balance. Here is all you need to do:
- Register for online banking.
- Sign up for monthly e-statements.
- Complete at least 15 debit-card transactions per month.
- Receive at least $250 in direct deposits each month.
- Ensure you don’t have a loan more than 10 days delinquent on the last day of each month.
Please reorder your Shoreline Credit Union checks here.
Stop in to apply for a Shoreline Credit Union checking account today or contact us for more information.